from Check Price
Refers to the year this camera was officially made available for sale.
- 30 fps burst for full-resolution photos
- Loop recording, burst, and time-lapse video modes all built-in
- Easy-control wrist remote when attached to helmet or handlebars
- Smooth and clear 30 fps 4K footage
- 16 MP resolution is falling behind newer models
- Camera is not fully waterproof without the underwater case
- Wrist remote is not waterproof
- Slow-motion recording is limited to HD 720p resolution
The higher the number of megapixels, the more detail the cameras sensor can capture.
Field of View
The wider the field of view, the more action you can capture.
Indicates if this camera is capable of recording video.
Max Video Dimensions
Video resolution measured by the greatest number of pixels possible in each frame, width by height. A higher resolution means more detail or clarity in your video.
2704 x 1520 px
Max Video Resolution
The best resolution this camera can capture video in. Modern cameras can capture up to 8K video.
Time-Lapse Built In
A built in time-lapse mode will allow continuous shooting throughout a prolonged period of time to be compressed into a sped up video.
Slow Motion Speed
Bluetooth capabilities allow you wireless control of your camera with other external devices.
Storage and Battery
micro HDMI, micro SD, micro USB
Can the battery be fully removed? Helpful if you want to bring a backup battery.
How long it takes to charge the battery from empty to full in minutes. Estimate Only.
How long the battery will last you in minutes. Estimate Only.
Spotted a mistake with these camera specs? Please let us know so we can update it!