from Check Price
Refers to the year this camera was officially made available for sale.
- Stunning 5.6K video resolution with a 30 fps frame rate
- Built-in HyperSmooth image stabilization for smooth footage
- Dual-camera setup that gives you 360-degree photos and videos
- Slow-motion with Full HD resolution
- Full HD live streaming for vloggers
- Expensive for a limited action camera
- Limited shooting modes compared to GoPro Hero range
- 360-degree footage often requires editing for best results
- Camera body is bigger than the GoPro Hero models
- Poor underwater video results
The higher the number of megapixels, the more detail the cameras sensor can capture.
Field of View
The wider the field of view, the more action you can capture.
Electronic Image Stabalization
Indicates if this camera is capable of recording video.
Max Video Dimensions
Video resolution measured by the greatest number of pixels possible in each frame, width by height. A higher resolution means more detail or clarity in your video.
5376 x 2688 px
Max Video Resolution
The best resolution this camera can capture video in. Modern cameras can capture up to 8K video.
Time-Lapse Built In
A built in time-lapse mode will allow continuous shooting throughout a prolonged period of time to be compressed into a sped up video.
Slow Motion Speed
Bluetooth capabilities allow you wireless control of your camera with other external devices.
Storage and Battery
microSD, USB C
Can the battery be fully removed? Helpful if you want to bring a backup battery.
How long it takes to charge the battery from empty to full in minutes. Estimate Only.
How long the battery will last you in minutes. Estimate Only.
Spotted a mistake with these camera specs? Please let us know so we can update it!